Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fun on the Field

I was lucky enough to get a press pass to shoot the Texans today.


The last football game I watched was the Toronto Argonaughts vs. the Calgary Stampeders in 1993 and that was on TV. So today's game was an interesting experience to say the least.

It's not as easy as it looks to shoot football. It's hard to follow the ball from the field level. Too many very big very fast moving people between you and the ball. At one point the quarterback faked a pass to the other side of the field so I panned and zoomed in on a receiver on that side. He threw it to the other side...my side. The ball bounced out of bounds and hit me on the leg. Luckily the big fast moving guys did not follow it out of bounds.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STeve, I think you out shot me today. Great job!

Dan